AAS9000 Flame and Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
AAS 9000 Integrated Atomic Absorption Spectrometer combines flame and graphite atomizers, incorporating both Flame and Graphite Furnace features. With Skyray state-of-the-art user friendly software users can switch atomizers quickly and automatically based on their needs. Users can also choose a cost effective AAS 9000-M option which comes without graphite furnace autosampler.
Geology, minerals, metallurgy, steel, non-ferrous metals
Environmental analysis: air, water quality, soil and solid waste
Petrochemical industry and light industrial products, crude oil and additional products
Food, biomedicine and health products
Building materials (glass, ceramic, paints, etc.)
- All 8 lamps have individual power supplies. During operation 7 lamps are preheated simultaneously while the other lamp is working-thus dramatically reducing lamp switching and preheating.
- C2H2 analysis and flame measurement: full reflection and corrected aberration
- Fully automatic operation
- 8 element lamps
- Safety protection of gas circuit
- 230nm grating blazed wavelength, enhanced ultra-violet zone sensitivity
- 1800 g/mm grating density and optimized resolution