1.ICP 2060T Sequential Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectrometer is designed to measure major, minor and trace elements in various samples with outstanding performance.
2.It was widely chosen in different industries for its superior optical resolution, high level of automation, reliable free running RF system as well as excellent analytical precision and accuracy.
3.ICP2060T was widely applied in various fields ranging from rare earth, geology, metallurgy, chemistry, environmental protection, clinical medicine, petroleum products, semiconductors, foods, biological samples, criminal science, to agricultural research, etc.
- Over 70 elements can be measured
- Fast analysis, 5-8 elements per minute;
- Excellent detection limits, at ppb level for most elements
- Wide linear dynamic range, reaching 6 orders of magnitude, from ppb to percentage
- Lower gas consumption; Each argon gas cylinder can be used for 8 hours
- Advanced optical design with a fully illuminated holographic grating, with spectral interference correction and high light throughput for improved detection limits
- Wide wavelength range
190nm to 500nm with 3600 line grating
190nm to 800nm with 2400 line grating
- Computer controlled plasma platform optimizes the viewing position to reduce interferences, improve SNR and minimize
- Software controlled flow of carrier gas, plasma gas and auxiliary gas provide real time monitor as well as highly stability of flux.
- Various types of plasma torches , nebulizer as well as spray chamber are optional.
- Choice of auto sampler greatly improves efficiency
- Sample waste drained by peristaltic pump ensures stable sample flow rate; Fast pump mode improves productivity
- The brand new robust free-running, 27.12 MHz RF generator that delivers unsurpassed performance
- Rapid and accurate automatic coupling system ensures the ultimate power transfer efficiency and stability
- One-button plasma ignition
By simply click the button ‘inflame’ in software , the plasma can be ignited immediately
- Multi-element analysis
After selecting elements and setting measuring parameters, instrument will measure automatically with results directly displayed.
- Enhanced database management
The database contains several thousands of spectral line, where users can choose freely based on application method.
- Strong and User-friendly Software
The professional software provide excellent features and multi access to functions as follow:
Data management, quantitative and qualitative analysis, test parameter setting, one button report generation, background and interference correction, fast calibration mode, instrument status indication, and online self diagnostic.
There are no reviews yet.