WDX-200 Small Multi-channel X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer features for 10 fixed light diffraction channels, 10 elements being analyzed simultaneously. These 10 elements are arbitrary from Na to U as required by the users. The instrument, an ideal quality control choice for large and medium-sized enterprises, is widely used in cement, steel, powder metallurgy, coal, petroleum, caoline, corhart, environment protection industries and so on.
WDX-200 is a tailor-made high-end analytical instrument for cement industry, meeting requirements of quality control and elemental analysis of the industry. Every technical specification has reached the advanced standard of that of the like international products.
- Optical system: Paschen-Runge
- Concave grating: Radius of curvature 998.8mm
- Etching density: 2160 L/mm
- Wavelength range: 170-463nm
- Reciprocal Ray Dispersion: 0.46nm/mm
- Entry slit width: 20 μm
- Exit slit width: 70μm
- Max channels: 50
- Constant temperature of spectrometer: 38°C
- Spectrometer vacuum: less than 10Pa.
- Optical chamber: vacuum, oil return prevention technology.
- Constant temperature of optical system: 38℃±0.1℃；
- Stimulated light source: High energy pre-spark technology; adjustable discharge parameter; computer control.
- Spark platform: Argon-flushing-type stimulation chamber with the least argon gas
- Power safety protection: Yes
- Interface: Serial ports, USB
- Upper computer : PC