AAS 6000 Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
AAS 6000 Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometer- Flame atomic absorption is applied to micro and trace metallic elements testing, covering over 30 elements including Cu, Zn, K, Na, Au, Ag and others. Skyray AAS6000 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer features fast lamp switching for convenient operation. With simple structure and great testing speed AAS6000 Flame AAS is a powerful and reliable tool for micro trace analysis.
Geology, minerals, metallurgy, steel, non-ferrous metals
Environmental analysis: air, water quality, soil and solid waste
Petrochemical industry and light industrial products, crude oil and additional products
Food, biomedicine and health products
Building materials (glass, ceramic, paints, etc.)
- All 8 lamps have individual power supplies. During operation 7 lamps are preheated simultaneously while the other lamp is working-thus dramatically reducing lamp switching and preheating.
- C2H2 analysis and flame measurement: full reflection and corrected aberration
- Fully automatic operation
- 8 element lamps
- Safety protection of gas circuit
- 230nm grating blazed wavelength, enhanced ultra-violet zone sensitivity
- 1800 g/mm grating density and optimized resolution